Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Doing It! Conquering the Hamburger. One Bite at a Time.


I'M FINALLY DOING IT!

Tonight, my friend Hans and I are heading out to the Lion's Tap, where I will be doing my duty as an American - eating a hamburger.
I have not bitten into one of these scary things since I was a wee girl. And to be honest, I am a bit frightened. BUT. Hans assures me that they the Lion's tap has the best hamburgers ever.

Basically, the cow blood is on his hands if I a) PUKE, b) HATE it or c) LOVE IT AND GAIN 20 LBS before I move to Denver.

I know these questions are probably weighing heavily on your mind:
Will she like it?
Can she finish it?
Will she vomit in the parking lot?
What does one wear to such a groundbreaking event in one's life?


Don't worry, friends. I shall update you on my brave leap towards carnivorous epicureanism. I bet you can't wait.

HAMBURGER, The Playlist
Tunes dedicated to sloth and gluttony.
Just in time for the weekend.
Suede- "We Are The Pigs"
The Detroit Cobras - "Outta This World"
Attack in Black- "Hunger of the Young"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you.