Friday, August 22, 2008

Moving Sucks


So, I have begun packing for my big move to Denver.
With every washcloth folded, and poster rolled up I seem to remember why I hate moving so much.
And why I will miss so many things about the Twin Cities and the amazing people I have been lucky enough to know here. And even the shitty, horrendous ones.
Wednesday is my last day of work. That means Thursday is dedicated to SERIOUS packing and cleaning.
I dread it.
I dread moving.
I can't wait to move.
I hate getting rid of my clothes.
I detest packing.
I am excited.
I am scared.
I am sad.
I am happy.
And to top it off, I am afflicted by my menses.
Fuck.
I'm doomed to cry.
Well.
Here are some tunes, cheers to Friday. And boo to packing. For you. A playlist.
To pack to.
The Kills- "Tape Song"
Whitey- "Wrap it up"
The Avvett Brothers- "Tear Down The House"
Muscles- "Sweaty"
CSS- "Move"
Julieta Venegas- "Eres Para Mi"
The Black Angels- "You on the run"
Rare Earth- "Get Ready"
King Khan and The Shrines- "How Can I Keep You?(Outta Harm's Way"
The Sahara Hotnights- "Hot Night Crash"

No comments: